Special Christmas Eve Dinner Menu in Athens
Enjoy a delicious Christmas Eve dinner in “your” Greek mother’s kitchen…
We like to think our kitchen comes pretty close to the classic Greek kitchen. So, even if you aren’t Greek you can enjoy tasty recipes prepared with care and love in households from all over the country. (For our non Greek speaking guests, the name of our restaurant actually translates to Mother’s Kitchen).
It’s the place to be for the winter holidays! That’s why our family would love to welcome you for a lovely Greek dinner especially prepared by our talented chef Dimitris Aivaliotis. As always, our dishes are prepared with locally sourced ingredients and is 100 percent Greek in every way! We hope to see you this holiday.
Mana’s Kouzina-Kouzina: Christmas Eve Dinner Menu in Athens
Welcome drink of sparkling Greek white wine and the following:
- Christmas Green Salad with pomegranate, dried figs, walnuts, apple, goat cheese and traditional dressing. (Serving for 2)
- Squash Soup with ginger and prosciutto from Evrytania.
- Savory Leek Tart with Feta mousse and Cretan graviera cheese. (Serving for 2)
Main Course Options (Choose One)
- Slow Braised Beefserved with a vegetable sauce and sweet mashed white potatoes.
- Slow Baked Porkserved in a traditional ceramic baking pot, with mandarin, molasses, candied potatoes and local red wine sauce.
Melomakaromeni Apple Pie
Upside down apple pie plate coated with melomakarano (traditional Greek Christmas honey cookies) and handmade melomakarano ice cream.
Unlimited house wine. Choice of an aged red Marouva from Chania or a white Moschato from Tirnavou.
28 Euro per person
There are limited seats for this special Christmas Eve Dinner Menu in Athens. Make your reservation by calling +30 2103252335 or +30 6984624858.